Collections: All decorative pillows, Fluffikon Velvet Cushions
Size: 40 x 60 cm
Let´s get this party started! The pillow is made from a soft rich mustard velvet with tasteful touches of navy blue, grey, cinnamon, and pine green. This Fluffikon pillow is more subtly colourful without making it less of a statement. It brings warmth and cosiness to any setting.
Wool filling included
Like all Fluffikon pillows, Chili Karamel has solid zippers both on the outside and inner pillows.
"The cushions arrived very nicely packaged with a bow and a personal greeting on the box.
There were also a few goddies in the form of postcard motifs, stickers and two plush versions of the mascot.
Everything looks lovingly designed and very well thought out."
(Google Review Feb 2022)
Yes, you can wash your Fluffikon pillow. Here are some details about the specific washing procedures of the outer and inner pillows:
Silk pillows, velvet pillows and brocade pillows:
You can wash the silk, velvet and brocade pillow covers in delicate mode at 30°C.
Inner cotton pillow cover:
All inner cotton pillow covers are washable in delicate mode at 30°C.
The wool pillows have the natural ability to self-clean. Regardless, you can still wash your wool pillow. We recommend the following spot cleaning method:
1. Give your Fluffikon pillow a good beating to get any dust out of it.
2. Mix wool wash detergent (or any other detergent that does not contain chemicals) and lukewarm water in a bucket.
3. Gather the foam with a gentle brush and wipe it across your pillow cover. Don’t worry if you spill a few water drops on it, just do not get it soaking wet.
4. Gently brush the pillowcase.
5. Give some extra attention to spots or marks on your pillow by applying more foam to them.
6. Dry your wool pillow outside in the sun. If possible, put it on grass or a bush so the air can circulate underneath.
7. Enjoy your freshly cleaned Fluffikon pillowcase!
The outer and inner pillows are made in Morocco. We work with four dedicated women. Karima and Khadija are two passionate women making the pillows from scratch. Bahija + Naima are fierce entrepreneurs with a stitching workshop. They make the stitched Lalla Soffa on the back of every pillow.
The wool comes from a small farm in Switzerland. We fill the pillows ourselves in Switzerland and send them out to you.
Yes, Fluffikon is happy to take care of the delivery costs within Switzerland (free delivery).
Shipping to the USA is free starting from a Cart value of 300 CHF. Otherwise it is 40 CHF (41 USD).
Your pillows are sent properly and ecologically packed from Zurich via Swiss Post.
Yes, Fluffikon is a Swiss brand. We (Oli & Jii) are located in Zurich, Switzerland.
Orders placed on our website are processed within 1-2 days. Once the fluffy goods are dispatched with Swiss Post you should receive your items within 2-3 working days in Switzerland. On some occasions, it may take longer and we will inform you via Email.